New businesses are a growth engine of the American economy. They provide a plethora of jobs, often times more than established businesses. However, one of the greatest challenges when it comes to starting your own business is obtaining the funds you need to get your business off the ground. The plans and dreams of many entrepreneurial visionaries have been cut short due to lack of funds.
QuickBooks Capital is the world’s largest small-business ecosystem that works with small businesses to help provide the loans they need to grow. The company was created to reinvent small business lending and lower the statistic that 50% of new businesses fail within the first five years. Every new business needs funding to grow, and QuickBooks Capital provides a simple solution to this problem.
Benefits of QuickBooks Capital
1. Know all the costs up front:
- No origination fees, no prepayment penalties, no surprises. Interest rates are based on business and credit performance. You’ll pay back the amount you borrow plus interest, that’s it.
2. Get credit for what’s in your books when you apply:
- Future – Open invoices and ongoing projects
- Profitability – Ability to repay the loan
- Trends – Growth dynamics and seasonality
- Relative Performance – Profit margins compared to similar businesses
3. Business loans are really simple:
- Easy online application – Uses info from QuickBooks to fill in some of the blanks. Takes only a few minutes.
- Fast decision making – You’ll get a response within 2-3 business days.
- Fast funding – Most loans fund in 2 business days and get deposited directly in your business bank account.
- Automatic payment – no need to schedule or send in payments. Payments are debited weekly from your business bank account.
Funding That Fits Your Business
QuickBooks Capital gives small businesses access to the funds they need. They take a holistic view of your business to create funding options just for you. Loan terms are straightforward and reasonable with an easy and honest process. Capital is easily streamlined through your QuickBooks business accounts, and the staff will go above and beyond to make sure your business services and needs are met in a timely manner. QuickBooks Capital is not currently available internationally.
Already using QuickBooks and in need of capital loans?
Want to book an appointment? Contact us now!