As your e-commerce business grows, you’ll reach a point where expanding your team becomes a possibility. This signifies your hard work paying off and your business’s success. If you’ve adopted Profit First, you might have reached this stage sooner, thanks to its effective processes for growth. Congratulations on your commitment to your business and its profitability!
Expanding your team brings some challenges, including managing payroll, taxes, W2s, 1099s, and benefits. But don’t fret! bookskeep has a solution for you: Gusto! We use Gusto daily with our clients and internally to handle all these tasks efficiently.
At first glance, Gusto is a payroll service with all the features you need to manage your employees or contractors and ease your stress along the way. This comprehensive yet user-friendly software can help put your worries aside when it comes to tasks such as payroll taxes, legal compliance reporting, and required filings.
A few of Gusto’s payroll and employee-related features include:
- Employee onboarding – Provides access easy and secure onboarding forms.
- All Payroll Tax Filings – Automatically files and pays payroll taxes at the federal, state, and local levels.
- W2s and 1099s – Automatically generates required forms that can be easily downloaded.
- Sick Time Compliance – Tracks state-mandated sick time requirements.
- Autopilot – Automatically runs payroll using the Autopilot feature
- To learn more, visit the Gusto website here!
As if that’s not enough to ask for in a software, Gusto also offers services such as medical, dental, and vision insurance, certified HR experts, time tracking and PTO, and compliance assistance. And did I mention how awesome their customer support team is?
The more our team works with Gusto, the more impressed we are with their features, their service, and their support. Our clients say the same thing. Add Gusto to your Profit First toolbox and you’ve definitely got a winning combination!