We are getting excited about our upcoming webinar with Chelsea, founder and CEO of SoStocked! We want to remind you to join us tomorrow, January 17th at 11am PST/2pm EST to learn how to tackle inventory this year and stay on top of upcoming Amazon fee changes. Save your spot now!
Why We Recommend
SoStocked is one of bookskeep’s favorite inventory management systems and we highly recommend it to all our Amazon clients. Here’s a reminder of all the cool things SoStocked can do for you:
- Connection to Amazon Seller Account: SoStocked begins by establishing a connection with your Amazon seller account through the Amazon SP API. This connection provides access to critical inventory data for efficient inventory management.
- User-Friendly Dashboard: SoStocked offers a user-friendly dashboard that centralizes vital information for each product. It displays metrics such as Total Loss of Sales, Total In Stock, Available Stock, FBA Stock, and Days of Supply.
- Safety and Compliance: SoStocked operates alongside your existing processes without compromising the integrity of your Amazon seller account. It prioritizes the safety and compliance of your account.
- Customization for Vendors: SoStocked allows customization options for vendors. You can create tailored inventory management dashboards, including lead times for products ordered from overseas vendors.
- Forecasting: SoStocked offers robust forecasting capabilities, allowing you to predict demand for each product by analyzing historical and current data. You can select your preferred time range for data averaging to enhance forecast accuracy.
- Sales Spikes: It helps you manage sales spikes by monitoring and deciding whether to incorporate or exclude them from your forecasting. You can also track discount sales and detect stock outs automatically.
- Automatic Seasonality: SoStocked automatically anticipates seasonal trends by examining the last 365 days of data. Manual adjustments to seasonality settings are available for more control.
- Purchase Orders: SoStocked streamlines the generation of purchase orders through its forecasting capabilities and data analysis. These purchase orders can be downloaded and submitted manually or directly to suppliers through the software. You can also fine-tune lead times within purchase orders to align with your supplier’s schedules.
Tomorrow you could be managing your inventory like a pro. Join us for our free SoStocked Webinar and learn more!
Interested in Profit First?
If your ecommerce business isn’t where you’d like it to be in terms of profitability, check out my book, Profit First for Ecommerce Sellers. It answers important questions about how to implement Profit First in an ecommerce business. Take control of your money and your business, and put Profit First to work for you!
You can also sign up for the Profit First for Ecommerce Sellers Online Course. As a Mastery Level, Certified Profit First Professional, I will teach you why Profit First works so well for ecommerce businesses and the particular challenges for businesses that have physical products requiring inventory management. You will learn how your behavior drives your money management habits for your business and how you can set up your business bank accounts to work with your habits.
Check out all our ecommerce accounting and profit advising services here!