Has your LLC recently filed for an S election?
As an S-Corp or an LLC with an S election, you probably face cash flow challenges that make a consistent paycheck challenging. As an S corp, you’re required by the IRS to pay yourself a reasonable salary. Quarterly and Year End payroll tax filings are another headache that comes along payroll. How do you manage this additional administrative challenge? We have a solution for you!
Make Payroll Easy With Gusto
Gusto is a payroll service with many features to help ease your stress. This software helps you have peace of mind with your biggest headaches like taxes, legal compliance reporting, and filing. It also helps any business owner in any industry offering many tools like comprehensive reporting, tax filings and overall ease of managing your cash effectively. We have gathered some product highlights of Gusto to help guide your payroll and run your business smoothly.
- All Payroll Tax Filings – Save hundreds of hours a year, because Gusto automatically files and pays federal, state, and local payroll taxes.
- Employee onboarding – Easy and secure online forms
- W2s and 1099s – Automatically generates these forms and can easily download
- Vacation & Sick Days – Make requests easily online and set up time-off policies. Log other benefits like vacation time and 401K
- Sick Time Compliance – Keeps track of the state-mandated sick time requirements
- Autopilot – Never miss payroll again by paying your team automatically with the Autopilot feature
- Integration with Xero and QBO
- And so much more, see the full feature list here
Their customer service is fantastic. Gusto’s goal is for you to live worry free about your payroll. They take care of everything for you and help you keep your team happy.
The Price is Right
Find the best package for your entity at the best price. Gusto base price starts at just $39.99. The price per person is $6 per month, and there is a sliding scale tool on the website that helps you figure out the payroll price per person. There are no hidden fees because Gusto includes all charges for additional payrolls, tax filings, W-2 forms, or time off tracking.
Whether you handle payroll directly or rely on bookskeep to manage your payroll, we love Gusto because
- It is feature rich for a great price
- Customer support is amazing
- It has all of the features you could possibly need
- Gives you peace of mind with your most complex business tasks
Want to book an appointment? Contact us now!